5 Things to know before a bridal appointment
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- A stylist is there to help you throughout the whole appointment with getting into the dress as well as answer questions.
- Consider your budget before you look at wedding gowns. You don’t want to fall in love with a gown and find out you can’t afford the dress. If you have a strict budget, make sure you mention the price to your stylist.
- Keep an open mind about trying on different styles
- Before you came in for the appointment, you probably looked online or through magazines and found wedding gown styles you would like to try on. When you’re at the appointment, consider trying on multiple styles so you know what they look like on yourself because you may fall in love with a different style.
- Wear appropriate undergarments
- When you try on gowns, there will be a stylist or your family and friends helping you into the dress. So you’ll want to make sure you wear proper undergarments as they will also help the gowns fit more appropriately.
- Ultimately have FUN!!!